Sunday, November 11, 2012

TTS

  1. Would I recommend this to students for listening or speaking practice?  Why/Why not?
    I think that TTS application is very useful for students to practice listening or speaking.  They can improve their comprehension and pronunciation through this application.
  2. What objections might teachers and students have about TTS?  How would I respond to such objections?
    They might mistaken by using this application too much.  I think it should be used when it is necessary in order to be an effective application.  Letting know my students how or when to use this application would be useful for such objections.
  3. Will the evolution of computer generated language change the why and wherefore of teaching English as a foreign language?
    I do not think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment